Wednesday, March 3, 2010

blah blah blah

i reeeeeeeaaaallllly like it when
i pick up cman from school
and he has a huge dont forget sticker
stuck on him.
cause im the mom that forgets.
im blaming it on my kitchen.
everything is the kitchens fault.
when its done i wont have that
as an excuse for being lame.
but ill use it while i can.


~
on a total random
different note
wore navy blue, black and brown today.
im a walking fashion faux pas.
oh and dont you looooooove the regrowth?
my hair is seriously making me
want to pull a brittany
and shave it off...
blah blah blah...

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

fashion faux pas my A.

um, don't feel bad.
quite often, ellie is the only kindergartner walking out of the doors with a note safety pinned to her shirt... awesome.

we can be awesome together. and, i will go ahead and blame it on your kitchen too. why not?

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

you are so cute:) so is cman. I miss him lots:(

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Did you paint your door? I love it!

Sarah Love said...

rules were meant to be broken and brown and black are neutral so it dosent count! you look so cute! oh and intentional roots are in.. 3 ladies in my salon are rockin it!